The LS38A service cellar is the result of a major innovation and skilfully combines the technological performance of a conditioning cellar and a reliable system for preserving wine when a bottle has been opened. The LS38A, besides its impressive storage capacity of up to 38 bottles* of wine, offers another key feature: it is equipped with a PRESERVIN vacuum pump pre-installed in the cellar tank.
Also, the metal tray means you can store up to 3 bottles in a vertical position and benefit from the pump system to:
- reduce the volume of air contained in the bottle after opening (removing the oxygen which can cause a wine to deteriorate);
- delay the oxidation process;
- preserve the freshness and the organoleptic and olfactory characteristics of the wine.
The system is very easy to use, simply connect the stopper to the pump’s tube and press the “vacuum pump” button on the control panel. The operation takes approximately 1 minute per bottle. The 3 stoppers are provided.
We have produced a video showing how the vacuum pump system works, watch the video press play.
Features of the LS38A
In this single-zone cellar, you can set the temperature between 5°C and 20°C. The stylish cellar is supplied with 2 wood-fronted metal wire shelves, as well as 2 half-shelves. These half-shelves, inserted at the rear of the cellar, allow 3 bottles to be stored upright, in front of them.
The LS38A conditioning cellar includes many other features, such as:
- Eco-friendly: energy class A;
- Electronic thermostat and digital temperature display;
- Child lock to lock the control panel;
- Visual and audible alarm in the event of sudden temperature fluctuation;
- Black and stainless steel contemporary design;
- Three stoppers for the vacuum pump system;
- Four adjustable feet;
- Interior LED lighting;
- Excellent cold air distribution;
- Anti-vibration system;
- Humidity regulated between 50% and 80%.