LSC18 serving temperature cellar
The LSC18 is a serving temperature cellar for your drinks. is a brand new cellar in SERVICE range La Sommelière. It has a useful volume of 49.2 liters, which represents a capacity of 18 bottles * of 75cl or 64 cans **.
Highly efficient, the LSC18 operates by Peltier system (thermoelectric) and cold brewed. The absence of compressor allows to benefit from a quieter cellar with here only 38 decibels.
Advantages of the thermoelectric chamber cellar LSC18
The cellar has a touch control panel and accessible front of the glass door (touch controls, aesthetic). Ideal for storing and heating your drinks, the LSC18 winery benefits from many other advantages, for example:
- Digital temperature display;
- LED lightening;
- Silent: 38 decibels (dB);
- Quieter than a refrigerated wine cellar;
- Black and stainless steel contemporary design;
- One adjustable foot at front;
- Excellent cold air distribution;
- Anti-vibration system.
You can choose to activate or not the LED lighting inside the cellar by a simple press on the switch to showcase your bottles.
* Capacity defined for information with bottles of 75cl traditional Bordeaux types and calculated with 5 shelves. The addition of shelves reduces the storage capacity.
**Maximum capacity for 33cl cans without shelves.